2013년 4월 19일 금요일

Who is qualified to enter the kingdom of heaven?



When we join the company, we make it a rule to negotiate salary with employer.  After receiving the letter of acceptance, I also negotiated salary with the company. At first, I said I was not satisfied with the salary condition the company proposed.

At that moment, a director who proposed the condition asked me one question.  “Please tell me some possible justification why our company should offer you a higher salary.”  At this, I could not answer it for a while.
Although it has passed several months since then, the question was so impressive that this comes to my mind from time to time. Then, I could get some spiritual realization.

To join the company on this earth, we need to meet various conditions and experiences as well as reasonable terms for better treatment.  Then, do I satisfy to meet the condition to enter the kingdom of heaven right now?

Being in thought, I became to look back the path I walked through so far.  I was the one who easily catches on the gospel and cools down immediately just like a pot.  At the thought of having nothing to boast of,I felt so sorry to God.

From now on, I would like to be changed into a proper one who could enter the kingdom of heaven so I could leave beautiful traces in gospel. 

I would like to thank Elohim God, who allowed us the salvation.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기